Minimum Eligibility Criteria to apply for the awards:
- Number of years of service shall be at least 5 years in any registered institution.
- Should have been teaching at least 15 hours per week for 5 years or more.
- Should have taught at least 500 students across 5 years or more.
- Preferably, the nominee must possess the required qualification for teaching as per government norms. However, jury may consider other teachers in cases where extraordinary teaching has been demonstrated.
Supporting document submission:
Once you are notified that you are a Finalist, following documents should be sent by courier to us to the address given earlier:
- Educational Qualifications: Copy of B.Ed degree of teacher or relevant degree
- Experience certificate from your institution. This document should be on the letterhead of the institution should include:
- Institution Registration Date and Number (If applicable)
- Date of joining the institution
- Number of years of service completed
- Number of hours taught per week
- Total Number of students taught
To speed up the process, you may send this earlier to us.